I am currently living in Flemington/Travancore which is only about 10 mins tram ride from uni and about 25 mins into the city. It's super convenient and the trams are pretty frequent, which makes life sooo much easier.
I've been meaning to post these for awhile, but I just didn't get time to do it. Here is my new home! It's a bit messy since I took them when I first got in and I was still unpacking and settling in, but it's home for sure! I have a ton of closet space too! For those of you who know me, I brought 4 bags and a backpack full of clothes, shoes, purses and books so thankfully I don't have to share my closet!
And here are my housemates! Marco and Angelica are married and originally from Colombia. They are both architects; Anjelica is doing the Master of Design at UM. Both are super sweet and we all get along really well! I couldn't be happier with my living situation so I will be very sad when I have to find a new home in July since this place is only for semester 1.
love love love it!!!!
ReplyDeletegreat style
follow u now!
xoxo=P