The title of my post makes me sound so emo, lol. But this is a bittersweet ending. I've spent the formative years of my life at UCLA and living in LA...now everything is changing...quickly! Who knew 4 years ago that I would be packing up my bags to move to Australia.
My last weekend was quite possibly the best way to end my time in LA and to move on. The farewell party on Friday brought out my closest and dearest friends...thank you to all who came out. I will miss you all dearly and even more than I could ever express in words. The entire farewell party was spent with me expressing my concern on leaving and my friends reassuring me that I was doing the right thing...moving onto the next big thing in my life.
Well there are a ton of things I'm going to miss this year while I'm gone...like all of the American holidays and I guess I can't really chant America, like the way Barney does, and expect to get the same response in Australia huh? Bah. Guess I will have to bring my American holidays and traditions to Australia and show them how we do things...it's going to be an interesting year.
My last weekend was quite possibly the best way to end my time in LA and to move on. The farewell party on Friday brought out my closest and dearest friends...thank you to all who came out. I will miss you all dearly and even more than I could ever express in words. The entire farewell party was spent with me expressing my concern on leaving and my friends reassuring me that I was doing the right thing...moving onto the next big thing in my life.
Well there are a ton of things I'm going to miss this year while I'm gone...like all of the American holidays and I guess I can't really chant America, like the way Barney does, and expect to get the same response in Australia huh? Bah. Guess I will have to bring my American holidays and traditions to Australia and show them how we do things...it's going to be an interesting year.
No comments:
Post a Comment